Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Chevron Word Wall Headers!

Oh my goodness!  This is kind of crazy!  I am doing two posts back to back.  I felt I had too much information with the farm to put it all together in one.

I have been making things like crazy!  It seems like a lot, but I need to get this all done very quickly.  I start back at school on Friday, which I can't believe is almost here!  I spent yesterday and today at an amazing training having to with best practice of teaching native americans.  It also include information about their history and today we went on a field trip to different sacred sites, which was very cool and a great experience.  Tomorrow I will be organizing my classroom, because everything is in boxes and I have no idea what materials are already there.  I have an idea, but I need to really figure it out.  It will be amazing if I can start decorating, but I am not sure if that will happen.  Anyways, it all needs to be ready for open house by next Thursday!  Which is crazy!  So if you were wondering why I have been posting something everyday on teachers pay teachers that is why.  I finish it for my classroom and then I put it up, so hopefully others will want to use it in theirs as well.

My newest thing is my word wall headers, which you can get on my teachers pay teachers site.  Yes they are chevron and match my job chart and center signs.  I did mention I'm a tad obsessed with chevron right?  I think they will look great and I made them a great size to go with my word wall cards.

These are the colors of the word wall and a few pictures.  I love the print, since it goes perfectly with Zaner Bloser handwriting!  Also the pictures are super cute.  I purchased the clip art from scrappin doodles and kpm doodles.  Both have super cute clip art!

I really hope you like these.  Like everything please let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment